Home Boarding Service For Dogs In Derby
Luxury Home Boarding for Small Dogs
Before we take a booking, we will invite you and your pooch for a FREE, no-obligation "Meet & Greet".
During the 'meet and greet' your dog will socialise with the other dogs already staying here, have a sniff around and generally get a feeling for the place.
- Advanced booking is recommended
- Book early to avoid disappointment
- Check our availabliliy before you book your holiday
Just A Few Owner Requirements
** Please note that we only take small dogs **
- Doggy guests must be able to socialise with other dogs.
- Adult Male Dogs must be castrated.
- Doggy Guests must be fully vaccinated and treated regular for worms and fleas.
- Owners are to supply sufficient food for the duration of your dogs stay.
Day Care For Dogs
For those owners with a busy working schedule, we also provide a Dog Day Care service, providing care for dogs on a daily basis, which can be made a regular arrangement for as long as is needed.
Dog Drop Off & Collection Times
Dogs can be dropped off / picked up between the hours of 8am - 11am and 2pm - 6pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 11am and 2pm - 5pm Saturdays ,Sundays & Bank Holidays
We close daily between the hours of 11am-2pm, to excerise the dogs that we have staying here. Special arrangements may be made if you cannot avoid coming between these times - just ask!*** Please Note: we are now taking bookings for Christmas, book early to avoid dissapointment.
- Doggy Day Care - £16
- Home Boarding - £20 per day (Bank Holidays Charged At Extra)
- 2 Dogs From The Same Household – £35 per day
- Non Refundable Deposit Of £5 Per Night Booked, To Be Paid Upon Booking Following A Successful Meet And Greet.